Use the + Symbol on the right side of boxes to open and read items.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
+ To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
+ To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
+ To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
+ To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
+ To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Colorado Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the Colorado Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Modify Account’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We ship and deliver with the United States Parcel Service unless otherwise noted
NOTICE: We ship only to physical addresses in the US lower 48 states. We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes, APO Boxes, Internationally, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.. All of our items ship within 7 business days of purchase and are shipped and delivered in coolers to keep your products fresh.
Shipping within the U.S.
- Depending on the weight of your package, we may use one of the following shipping options
- USPS Parcel Post
- USPS First-Class Mail
- USPS Priority Mail
- USPS Express
- U.S. Mail
- USPS Priority Mail – w/ Delivery Confirmation – Delivery in 2-3 business days to most locations.
- USPS First Class Mail – delivers in 5-7 days
- USPS Express – Delivers in 1-2 days
- FedEx Overnight – Next-business-day delivery by 3 pm to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 pm or 5 pm to remoteareas.
- FedEx 2nd Day Air – Delivery by 4:30 pm in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 pm to residences)
- FedEx Ground – 1 to 5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3 to 7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii.
International Shipping (info only) we do NOT ship outside of the US
- FedEx International w/Tracking
- 2-5 day delivery to most countries.
- U.S. Mail
- US Postal Service No tracking once its outside the US
- 2-6 week delivery.
Things to consider when choosing a shipping method
- ALL shipping time frames are based on normal business days (Monday – Friday).
- Please note that FedEx can not deliver to a PO Box. A physical address is needed in order to use ANY FedEx shipping method.
- We are required to include a Customs Declaration Form describing the contents and value of a package when shipping Internationally. Many countries impose import duties or taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and are out of our control.
- In some circumstances FedEx is required to pay certain duties and taxes in advance on our customers’ behalf. For instance, FedEx may pay an advancement fee when countries require that duties and taxes be paid prior to customs’ release, or prior to certain items clearing customs. In these circumstances FedEx will assess an Advancement Fee surcharge that will be billed to you, the recipient.Please be sure to research the customs procedure in your country prior to making your purchase.
- Orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses will be shipped via U.S. Mail.
- There may be slight delays during the holiday season.
- Shipping and delivery is based on products on hand. If an item is not in stock, there will be a delay in delivery time. We make every effort to make sure the website is up to date with in-stock items, but occasionally things fall through the cracks. We understand that its no fun waiting for a product to arrive, so we will make every attempt to get your items to you as quickly as possible.
EGG FUNDRAISING, LLC exists to make our customers happy.
If your Egg product is damaged or defective in any way, please contact us within 45 days of purchase for a full refund or store credit.
It is important to us that you have a great experience here at EGG FUNDRAISING, LLC and the products you receive are exactly what you expected. If you feel that your product is not what you expected or are not 100% happy with it, reach out and let us help! Drop us an email, give us a call, or chat with us. We will figure out a way to make things right.
Long term, it is much better for EGG FUNDRAISING, LLC if you let us know when there is a problem. So, please, don’t be shy. Let us know so we can earn your continued business.
To return an item, simply use the contact form on this page. Please include the details explaining the reason for the return and whether you prefer a replacement item, refund, or store credit. Please be sure to include your EGG FUNDRAISING, LLC Username you received when you placed the order.
Return form (Be sure to include Egg Fundraising, LLC email and invoice number)
10101 Riverstone Dr. Parker, Co, 80134